Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Do you mull over there's any such point as over-optimism?

i've heard the occupancy used here and there, so I don`t know you guys'n'gals can shed some light on it. can a human being, in your feelings, be perhaps too constructive? is there anything wrong next to only seeing the bright side of things and as a result once in a blue moon being discouraged or upset? i figure that would be a good piece!Do you mull over there's any such point as over-optimism?
Well everly day of my natural life is a good year and everything and everybody I see is beautiful, I love everyone, simply not some of the things they do. Tell me do you think I am over enthusiastic. I think not . No such article. Life is great.
Over optimism would be that you think something is possible to happen that most predictable will not or cannot.
People who are overly optimistic are bound to be comparatively shocked and disappointed, when they see what reality truly occurs. No one can possibly imagine that everything is fine and dandy in this world--look at it--we're messed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment