Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Dress Code at work...?

I suffer from social anxiety...when I first started working at my job three years ago I wasnt particularly fashion consious. Now three years latter I am a mother and a totally different person...the item is that I suffer from social anxiety.
I dress horrible to work every day. I wear pretty much duplicate things every week and I know that people are starting to help yourself to notice.
The item is that I HATE being the center of attention and I am worried that once I start dressing different its going to bring a lot of attention to me initially because this is not what family are used to seeing.
I havent been diagnosed near social anxiety disorder, but I have adjectives of the characteristics...I have a call for an an urge to express myself but cant because I dont want people looking at me.Dress Code at work...?
What make you think that those are looking at you now? Lots of those wear the same things over and over again. However, if you truly discern that you have social anxiety disorder, the solely way you're going to be capable of break free of it is if you talk to your doctor and grasp some help for it.
Maybe it would facilitate if you did just a touch at a time, Change one thing respectively week, like the first week start next to a new set of two of shoes or something small like a modification in jewlery. Then verbs to new pant or skirts and so on. If you make the change at a slow pace formerly you know it you will be able to express yourself lacking the dramatic notice that you want to avoid.
You wouldn't verbs so much about what other associates think if you know how little they did.
Just do one or two things at a time and no one will catch sight of the gradual change.

No comments:

Post a Comment