Saturday, October 23, 2010

Does anyone else hold really vivid dreams, and when you wake up up you are seriously pissed rotten at someone?

I had another one closing night and I be really angry with my husband this morning. He a short time ago laughs and says I'm crazy! What do you have an idea that?Does anyone else hold really vivid dreams, and when you wake up up you are seriously pissed rotten at someone?
Yep, the ones where I thought some one rewarded me my money from a loan or a prize winning.
Yup. I hold dreams that my husband cheats on me...and I wake up ridiculously angry beside him. Real raw sentiment. One night, I woke up within the middle of the night and in fact walloped him. Oops.
never woke up pissed past its sell-by date but i have woken up upset stiff. so scared i couldn't move
i have a dream where my boyfriend be cheating on me with my sister and than he threw a t.v. on me... i woke up crying, and asking him if he like my sister and if he would really throw a t.v. on me... i dont like those dreams at adjectives
Yeah. Also, sometimes I have a sexual encounter near someone in a dream who I hadn't previously thought of that bearing, and I end up opinion completely different about them after that. It's sort of startling.
I rarely remember my dreams, but when i do, that happen. For whatever source, I wake up and wanna see the crap out of whomever pissed me off surrounded by my dream. I've actually call my boyfriend the next morning and yell at him...!
don't know why it happens.i newly take a weighty breath as soon as i wake up and try and really amount out the dream. was it physical? or just a crappy dream?
only just breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment