Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Effects of antidepressants on nondepressed family?

I just read in the order of a study where they put nondepressed relations on antidepressants and found that they still increased positive thoughts and emotions. I thought they would olny hold a corrective effect on imbalances. How would this be possible surrounded by someone who wasn't chemically imbalanced?Effects of antidepressants on nondepressed family?
Depends on the amount of serotonin in folks as to whether this stuff helps. I'm sure everyone's smooth increases and decreases from time to time, so it probably enable them to have a more positive outlook.
The individual thing I verbs about is taking these individuals OFF of the medications. People who embezzle antidepressants (like me) feel "off" when they haven't be taken regularly, so I wonder what the benefits and changes would be for someone who have no prior depression off this medication.
psychiatry is well-read quackery in a lab coat and have a HIGH degree of fallibility to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment