Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Does Wellbutrin SR lend a hand next to freight loss? If so, at what dosage?

I am only taking 100mg once a afternoon right now...I am taking it for depression - but I enjoy heard it can give a hand with counterweight loss.but at what dosage?
Plus what are the main differences between SR and XL besides the twice a day/once a sunshine thing.?
thankfulness!Does Wellbutrin SR lend a hand next to freight loss? If so, at what dosage?
I've taken wellbutrin SR for about 2 years presently. It did help me beside weight loss and I'm on 300 mg. My doctor also told me that it be being tested as a cargo loss drug. I'm taking it for bipolar disorder. At high doses similar to 300mg or higher it can produce seizures. The SR is sustained release and the XL is extended release. The XL is released into the body at a slower step and it usually only taken once a morning. Wellbutrin can also cause you to not hold much of an appetite which is why people beside eating disorders should not bear it. It can also cause you to enjoy trouble sleeping so don't take it to behind in the afternoon. As for me, it never helped me to quit smoking although some nation will say that it does. One really virtuous medication that I found for weight loss is topamax but it's just about ever perscribed because it's only for correct disorders and I'm not sure that depression is one of them but I lost 30 lbs on it.
No it won't help near weight loss if any item will help you gain it.But if you are a smoker would give support to you not want to smoke.
The only path it will help you near weight is you wont be depressed if you walk without large fat/sugars that so many society eat to back themselves get out of depression.

No comments:

Post a Comment