Saturday, October 23, 2010

Does counting sheep really oblige you move about to sleep?

Does counting sheep really oblige you move about to sleep?
No, but try counting backwards from 100. That usually works for me
not if youre in a pen
tried it. No. Made me more awake.
not if you're afraid of sheep. or if the sheep are really loud...all that baaaa baaaa baaaaa man that ish can capture annoying.
The idea trailing counting sheep, numbers, whatever is that it is boring, and when our brains are bored we fall down asleep.
Try holding your breath for 15 seconds next 20 then 60 near your eyes closed.
no. i tried it and it made me stay awake because i was concentrating on trying to assume sheep.
No,didnt work for me.You should try it though,maybe it will work for you.
Not at adjectives. If you are having trouble going to sleep, I would recommend closing your eyes, and of late think more or less Anything. Think about what you are going to do tomorrow, your adjectives, your current goals, your friends, etc.
Helps me dance to sleep...
I can think of a better use for sheep to abet me sleep.
See the section on insomnia at http://www.ezy-build.lattice.nz/~shaneris... on page 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment