Saturday, October 23, 2010

Does anyone ever get hold of too paranoid to sleep?

It's too quiet surrounded by the house tonight and I keep getting the fancy that somebody is watching me.Does anyone ever get hold of too paranoid to sleep?
Yeah, alot of times it's racing thoughts but also schizophrenia is related to insomnia. If this occur often, want a psychiatrist to get tested. Good luck hun
Thanks Now I hold that feeling too.
i know what you're discussion about man...that's why the doc give me sleeping pills, well not for equal reason but pocket one of those, and ur out like a oil lamp
Sure, sometimes. Try turning on the TV or radio maybe reading a well brought-up book . Anything that will help lift you mind off of it.
me too, but I have a feeling like bugs are crawling over me also.
who doesn't catch that..its one's conscience! just find something entertaining that will engender u forget it.

No comments:

Post a Comment