Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Does YQ&A oblige you unwind...?

...does it make you irritable after a time, and/or is it a mind-numbing lavish if time between the amusing moments?Does YQ&A oblige you unwind...?
Its a form of procrastination.
YQ&A always make me laugh!! i approaching it...
It does help me to unwind because there's more empire having a unpromising time then I am and u attain some funny Q&A's
i usually go on here when i obligation something to keep my mind bad of my stressed out times... like today lol. so yes it help me unwind in a mode. it's just a mode to calm me down. and yes it does create me irritable at times, yet some question are pretty funny. you never know what you're gonna get on here. it is slightly interesting if you don't use it 24/7 lol.
Yahoo always help me unwind from a crazy day. It builds my confidence at times. And its obedient for a laugh once surrounded by a while. It can also take me away from trueness.
it's okay
yes it helps me unwind,and some times snigger
Yes it helps me unwind but you can other find questions on it that suit your mood and expertise. So if you fancy a jape..if you're feeling informative or serious, there's always something within.
not particularly but its other a giggle!! freshly a waste of time really!

No comments:

Post a Comment