Saturday, October 23, 2010

Does anyone enjoy info on how to live w/narcissistic husband w/out going insane or getting an carbuncle?

ive about have it w/the childish behavior,i have to in actuality yell past he helps out w/our 3yr outmoded,if i treat him nice hes a jerk to me,i dont appreciate it,i thought i was going nuts until i found out hes a psychological narcissistic. theres so much more.please email me if you can bequeath me some advice otherwise. thankfulnessDoes anyone enjoy info on how to live w/narcissistic husband w/out going insane or getting an carbuncle?
not sure whats what there as my hubby sounds resembling that he can be such an a** hole at times and I have 4 children aged 7,3,2,1. I would fashion him get sustain and make sure he go to all his appointments. I revulsion to say it but if adjectives fail consequently leave. Its not event for you to go through everything alone. I hold a lot of mental form issues bipolar, borderline personality disorder I know that its my responsibility to appropriate care of my children and myself.
Intervention or enlighten him to get back b/c it is affecting you. I know somebody like this and enjoy decided to no longer associate near them.
D-I-V-O-R-C-E
http://samvak.tripod.com/personality... (personalitydisorders61.html) and practise one of the 5 relaxation methods at http://www.ezy-build.net.nz/~shaneris... on page 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment