Saturday, October 23, 2010

Does chocolate create dependence?

My best friend is very obese and she is complexed about it (she can't own a boyfriend, she can't handle gym, she can't wear a mini-scurt or stuff similar to that like other girls because she think she looks horrible in them etc.). I tried convincing her that she is fine the process she is, but it didn't work. I'm very worried.
I told her that I will stay next to her in my apartment and togheter we will hold a diet. If I get through just resembling her there wont be anymore temptations and conceivably she will be able to lose some freight. But she told me to stop trying to help her because she is addicted to chocolate and she will do crazy things to draw from it. I know it sounds stupid. I tought so too when I first heard it but in a minute it's getting worst. She is depresed all the time and she doesn't even communicate to her parents anymore about her problem. She a short time ago starts crying.
Please give me any information that might abet! Thank you!Does chocolate create dependence?
Hershey's hopes so! Chocolate is very piquant and can create a "chocoholic" but I don't think you would phone up that an addictive dependency. It sounds more like your friend have an "image problem". Compulsive consumption and even bulimia are problems with certain body image components. The description and treatment of these disorders can be found by typing surrounded by "Bulimia" into ByeDr.coms; a number of particularly good links comes up. Obesity is a national problem so it might assist to tell her she is not alone within her affliction.
any kind of food will create dependence cut your self stale cold turkey

No comments:

Post a Comment