Saturday, October 23, 2010

Does anyone know why society chat surrounded by in that sleep?

My husband talks alot within his sleep. It's kind of funny but afterwards again i wonder what makes you do it. Anyone know?Does anyone know why society chat surrounded by in that sleep?
thats a funny subject ,lol i hold that bad way myself wich will probly get me into trouble soon.i have crazy dreams hold no clue why some of them happen but i do know if i be in motion to sleep with something on my mind i stir my old man up chitchat about it,lol bingo for instance lmao,i go to bingo and lost my butt off and subsequent morning when i awoke bf told me all darkness i yelled bingo ,lol i have a dream i hit the jackpot i acually woke myself by yelling BINGO AND FELL OUT OF BED,lol too bleak i dont have better luck within reality.resourcefully hope this helps for a time.
I think its because within dreaming.
i dont know but ive been told that i own sang the 'happy birthday' song surrounded by my sleep...
:\

No comments:

Post a Comment