Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Does paxil offer you nausea?

whar side effects does paxil have?Does paxil offer you nausea?
Paxil's Typical Side Effects: The usual for SSRIs - headache, nausea, dry mouth, sweating, sleepiness or insomnia, and diarrhea or constipation, solidity gain, loss of libido.
Paxil's Not So Common Side Effects: Motion sickness/vertigo, food tasting grotesque, making the symptoms worse. These may or may not happen to you don't, so don't be surprised one style or the other.
Interesting Stuff Your Doctor Probably Won't Tell You: Paxil happen to be those types of meds that if you stop taking it and start up again, they won't work as economically as it used to. Even if you stop for just a couple of days. You own to be totally med compliant with Paxil or it's pointless. Symptoms may even worsen
Yes it does.
Go to http://www.paxil.com to see a register of side effects. It is known for cause upset stomach in most inhabitants as well as sexual side effects.
I hold been using Paxil for a month presently and it doesn't give me any side effects.
The precarious side effects are the "rebound" syndrome you can suffer with Paxil. You stop taking them, you seize depressed even more, so you take more pills and it go round and round. I don't think nausea is one of the majority side effect for Paxil but it can make you sleepy and contribut to loss of apetite
I hold been on Paxil for several years. I f you are on the regular ask your Dr. roughly speaking the controlled released it helped next to my nausea. Also I find that if I eat a few crackers first it help to keep my stomach from hurting beside almost any medicine. unless it specifies deserted stomach i always own a bite to eat first. Paxil made me yawn alot when i first started taking it, not from anyone tired just lots and lots of yawns. and everyone say it has sexual side effects, but so does anxiety and depression.

No comments:

Post a Comment