Saturday, October 23, 2010

Does Anyone Else Ever Stay Up ALL NIGHT An Sleep The Next Day?? +++ Miss A Days Sleep??

I seem to be doing this close to once a month my body seems to run for longer than other ppls except i seize really mongy an stuff lol do you ever do this? is there something wrong beside me?Does Anyone Else Ever Stay Up ALL NIGHT An Sleep The Next Day?? +++ Miss A Days Sleep??
I've always be a night owl. I also hold a chronic medical condition that seems to throw my circadian rhythms rotten even more than usual. If I try to go to sleep at a "normal" time I don't sleep deeply well, but if I budge to bed at 2 or 3 I sleep like a log.
This "disorder" go by the name of Delayed Sleep Phase Syndrome (DSPS). Here's information from a well-regarded sleep lab:
http://www.stanford.edu/~dement/delayed.
It's pretty hoary, though. Here's one that looks to be newer:
http://www.sleepdisorderchannel.com/dsps...
Wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/delayed_sle...
So maybe at hand is something wrong with you, and you can stay up adjectives night worrying almost it.
Yes I do it every night
thats resembling a a while it depends i seem to do that ending year but i cant do it now becuse of work lol and goodluck on afternoon skipping its fun
yes If I'm under stress and anxiety or If I'm on a drug bindge.
Unfortunately I am an expert. In my training and work I am commonly asked to stay up for extended periods of time short sleep. (72 hours was my longest time) I hold no problems staying up. The next daytime I usually have more drive. The second day, however, I crash and you better save your distance.
If you find the abnormal sleep drumbeat disturbing there are copious sleep clinics associated with hospitals. If you want a risk-free way to with alacrity fall asleep I use soft foam ear plugs. I sleep extremely weighty with the ear plugs within and wake up extraordinarily refreshed.

No comments:

Post a Comment