Saturday, October 23, 2010

Does ambilify hold any death-defying side effects?

Does ambilify hold any death-defying side effects?
Abilify is considered to be the medication within its class near the fewest side effects, and is widely prescribed. That said, ANY medication can still produce side effects...
Here are the common ones for Abilify:
Headache; nausea; constipation; anxiety; restlessness; poor standard; nervousness; over-hasty; sleepiness or unusual drowsiness; insomnia; unable to sleep; vomiting; weightiness gain (though most people do not gain or lose on abilify); akathisia (muscle spasm or jerk of all extremities);
Less Common Side Effects:
Blurred nightmare; coughing; fever; runny or stuffy muzzle; sneezing; tremor
Rare:
Convulsions; difficulty in breathing; hastily heartbeat; high hallucination; high or low blood pressure; increased sweating; loss of bladder control; severe muscle stiffness; sudden loss of consciousness; tiredness; unusually ashen skin; impaired memory
Well I enjoy been on it for the longest time , and I thoroughly wallow in it. It does help me to remain stable I am on 50mg and hold been since parade 17th, 2007. I have no bulk gain , no headaches, more focused, more rested when I requirement to be, etc.. But everyone is different. Let me know how it turns out for you though, ok?
I had trouble beside vision. It greatly stabilized my mood, but the side effects be too much to bare. I could not stand bright lights and things get blurry often. I feel like I could slickly fall asleep at any moment and I be afraid to drive. I almost had a madness attack once. Most people though own no bad side effects close to I did, as far as I know. I hope this medication works out for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment