Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Effexor XR "poop out"?

I have be on and off Effexor XR for times past 2 years. Recently, I just go up on my dose to 225mg. I don't know if I feel any better, within terms of depression/anxiety. I also bring .5mg of clonazepam, birth control, and Seroquel 50mg at night to sleep.
I'm thinking that this medication is not decisive for me anymore, and I have tried several different kind of antidepressants in times gone by 7 months, such as Lexapro, Wellbrutrin, Cymbalta, Prozac.
I have be diagnosed with GAD, Panic Disorder, Depression, and Cyclothymia (a bogus diagnosis contained by my opinion).
I feel approaching I'm out of luck, and just don't know what other option or other medications I could try.Effexor XR "poop out"?
It's not unusual for meds to stop working after a while. Your body adjusts to the chemicals, so they don't hold the same effect they used to. Bad communication, it's time to go on the drug hunt again and find a different anti-depressant that works for you. There are so copious out there I conjecture you can find another. I know how annoying it is to go through that process, though.
budge to another doctor
you should be telling your doctor this.

No comments:

Post a Comment