Saturday, October 23, 2010

Does anyone else enjoy a terror of doctors??

I have have six surgeries in two years and enjoy just just this minute been diagnosed beside PTSD and I have see so many doctors that I could seriously throw up. Does anyone else ever consistency this way? I suggest if I have to see another doctor, I'm not so sure I could be cooperative. Any suggestions on how to catch past this??Does anyone else enjoy a terror of doctors??
yup. For a while I have to take meds past certain appts and pilfer a friend . I might as well built a room surrounded by the doctors office and call it mine
Remind yourself that you are here now anf you deserve to be hygienic and the doctor has a better fate fixing it than you alone.
Work on breathing taking breaths out counting to 4 and then breath within counting to four. If you are doing it right your chest and stomach should expand , This keeps you peacemaker more focused
i fear them as ably....the medical business is a business
? kinda I guess!! Wish me good luck! I am going to batle of files
that's exactly why i haven't been to the doctors surrounded by years ...but i think most folks would tell us ..if we want to live and we deduce there's something wrong ..we should GO ...lol ! are you glad you went to the doctors since? ...you had to hold surgeries ..so there must hold been something totally wrong in those cases.are you only just worried they're going to tell you..that you want more of them? i hate the dentist too!lol
the knob word here is surgery . Go with God. You call for to be kind to adjectives who pass you today. God will bless your time and guide you resourcefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment