Saturday, October 23, 2010

Does anyone know the side effects from Cymbalta? My DR freshly pook me on this pills? Thanks?

Cymbalta 30 MG for 7 days
Then increase to 60 MG thereafterDoes anyone know the side effects from Cymbalta? My DR freshly pook me on this pills? Thanks?
call your pharmacist and ask him going on for this drug.
When I took Cymbalta, I immediately have tons of energy and my fibromyalgia subsided greatly, especially as it be the first antidepressant I'd ever taken. But, I could hardly sleep on it. I have extremely vivid (and I already have crazy dreams) dreams, so much so that I'd wake up up feeling approaching I hadn't slept. I had a knotty time getting to sleep and then would stir much earlier than commonplace for me and couldn't get spinal column to sleep because I was restless. But this is my personal experience. My mom took it for a month for fibromyalgia and didn't enjoy these problems at all. Hope this help.
I was taking Cymvalta next to low side effect, it mean enjoy side effect , but low, but like adjectives anti depressive, cause problems next to the erection.
.
I was on it for more or less 5mos and it worked well next I had a markedly close mental breakdown we all still give attention to it was from Cymbalta, Now I'm rear legs on Effexor things are better. I just finally found out yesterday I own fibormaylsia and now carrying out tests for Lupus.

No comments:

Post a Comment