Saturday, October 23, 2010

Does anyone else go and get cold shivers to their heart and chest region persistent a few second at a time? What can it

be?
It is nothing to do beside draughts or temperature but it lone seems to arise in my house.
Please don't voice anything about it be related to heart murmurs. I have man to my doctor and its not physical. It unnerves me as noone else i know seems to receive itDoes anyone else go and get cold shivers to their heart and chest region persistent a few second at a time? What can it
Does it seem to begin around the same time respectively time it occurs?
This sounds goofy, but I have gallstones and I use to get those chills. It other happened between 1am and 3am, if it did begin at all. I go for months just open-handed of ignoring it, afterwards it started getting worse in the 3rd month. Finally it become painful and last much longer, causing me to leave behind out and end up contained by the E.R.
Once I had a sonogram done of my cheek bladder they found that I had hundreds of small gallstones. Gall bladder removed, no more chills, no more pains.
My doc simply passed it off as indigestion for three months. It be a Med student who suggested I have the sonogram.
Could be yours, could be totally different. Worth a check though.
alarming! get a latest doctor!

No comments:

Post a Comment