Saturday, October 23, 2010

Does anyone know of any free oline counselors?

Im in my hasty early teens and i hold had problems surrounded by the past beside thinking my friends hate me, adjectives, attemp suicide, stapling my arm and stuff like that. I've stoped shorta, but its starting to come put a bet on and i NEED to stop it now, im praying but i really requirement a pro.Does anyone know of any free oline counselors?
www.beinggirl.com has a forum for young-looking girls and there is a soul on there who is a trained grown Iris I think her identify is that helps girls who requirement it.
I use to go on that site when I be younger.
Check it out if you want!
if not, you could email me. I use to write the proposal column when I was within high college and would give warning to people surrounded by person also if they didn't want it published.
nope
it sounds resembling you have gaping seeded feeings of rejection, and desire implementation...what city do you live in?
achernabaeff@yahoo.com
you requirement to see a therapist 1:1 to be successful
Couselling over the internet or phone can be very advantageous
http://www.onlinelifecoach.org
weblifecoach@hotmail.com
Could you start seeing someone regularly in personage? This is far more effective. Talk to your parents just about it, they will understand and be supportive.
gossip to someone at school, a councilor or look up sweester

No comments:

Post a Comment