Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Does have prejudices really save us from growing?

Does have prejudices really save us from growing?
I do not believe so, as long as you are willing to re-evaluate your prejudices periodically.
To use something non-controversial from my own duration I talk roughly speaking food. I have prejudices against absolute foods. However, just because I suffer prejudice against food X does not mean I never ever guzzle food X. I try it every now and afterwards (once a year or so) and I find there are foods I used to detest I enjoy come to like.
Now, if I refuse to consider trying those foods I would never have set I had grown to approaching them.
The difference between bigots and everyone else is the act of reconsider.
yes.
from growing as a person? I imagine so, yes. I think the more accepting we are, the more we plain our eyes, and the more compassionate we are then the more we are start on to new things. I discern that those with smaller amount prejudices have a better manipulate on life and a more enrich life because of it.
Having prejudices and erudition from them will help you grow- If you blindly believe stereotypes and don't gain out there and experience different things consequently you may have those beliefs adjectives your life but once you step outside your comfort zone and meet the nation you have dislike intensely for- you usually learn that those are all impossible to tell apart and have similar hopes and dreams.
Everyone enjoy prejudices to a degree. I hold prejudices toward people who use other's as their excuse not to try to do better within ther life.
unsurprisingly it does.
Prejudice comes from hate - does abominate make you grow as a entity?

No comments:

Post a Comment