Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Does hypnosis really sustain those stop smoking?

I have be smoking for 14 years I smoke a pack a day. I would love to stop previously I try to get pregnant. The entity is I don't want to do the work it takes to stop. It seem to hard to quit. Anyone who have tried the hypnosis please answer or anyone who has successfully quit.Does hypnosis really sustain those stop smoking?
My husbands aunt used hypnosis to quit smoking but you still enjoy to have the willpower to succeed. When you utter that you don't want to do the work to quit makes it come across like you really don't want to quit. I'm at ease to hear you say you want to quit previously getting pregnant but you can't quit for anyone but yourself. Good luck.
I ttried hypnosis it did not work for me
Hypnosis has help people quit smoking, but not adjectives the time. You could give it a try, but nought is guaranteed.
70% success claimed.
Hi ,
I know a great course , check it out here
http://www.6URL.com/1937
Hope this help

No comments:

Post a Comment