Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Does topamax sustain near depression and counterweight loss?

i just get a prescription for topamax yesterday. my p doc thinks it will back with appetite suppression and to relieve my depression with mood stabilization.Does topamax sustain near depression and counterweight loss?
Your doc is correct. Topamax is normally used as a mood stabilizer, and many topamax users awareness significant weight loss, as very well.
Best of luck to you,
~M~
It is also used for an anti seizure pills...
You're depressed!? that's sad... pick yourself up and DO something!
Depression is simply your brain fooling around near your feelings, not that i'm an expert or something... but still, freshly try to find something/someone to help you bring into a jolly-good mood!~
:-)
topiramate is indicated for the treatment of seizures and migraines. It can also be used for the treatment of neuropathic spasm and tremor.
I am unaware of its use as an anti-depressent, though it is used to as a mood stabilizer surrounded by bipolar disorder. Although, if losing weight will augment your mood, you can look at it in that respect. Weight loss is a particular side effect.
I take 200 mg. of topamax for migraines. and it doesn't support me with my depression and since I started taking adjectives my meds in september I enjoy gained almost 100 pounds. I have helped beside my migraines though thank god.
Please let me know if any one answers you on this.I necessitate some help...
Its for the seizure and its suppose to help prevent migraines

No comments:

Post a Comment