Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Emetaphobia?

Does anyone suffer from this? Its the fear of vomiting.Emetaphobia?
I don't, but various people do. In certainty, there is a unharmed online support community for it:
http://www.emetophobia.org/
If you suffer, I hope you find some help and support for you!
Actually no.
I don't mind vomiting at adjectives.
I kind of close to it. It makes me touch soo much better when im sick.
But what am afraid of..is vomiting in public.
Like man in a restaurant or contained by class and just throwing up.
No, but two of my friends do. Why?
Yes. But there's nought wrong with it. When I quality bad, I nick laxatives instead. I see nothing wrong near having emetaphobia.
I agitation vomiting, but I don't mind.
Only when I am nauseous.
Yes when im thought sick..It really sucks..I think its because when I be a kid I got sick a few too abundant times...and I would cry when vomit would come out of my nose and mouth..EW...Yikes

No comments:

Post a Comment