Saturday, October 23, 2010

Does cymbalta craft you carry hotflashes I am just 25years ancient All darkness and this morning, what could it be its?

so annoying!?Does cymbalta craft you carry hotflashes I am just 25years ancient All darkness and this morning, what could it be its?
Have you only lately started taking the medication? If yes, it might just be a side effect and so may wear sour. Give it three weeks or so; if you're still being bothered by the hot flashes afterwards speak to the prescribing doctor about it. They may alter the dosage and that may solve the problem - but DON'T adaptation the dosage on your own, ask your doctor!
I believe that is one of the side effects. Do you enjoy Night sweats? I had that while taking this drug. After around a month it stopped. You should mention your symptom to your doctor.
hot flushes are listed as one of the adverse effects but its awfully common. you can try and cal your pharmacist or your doctor.
YES!! I have them really bad for around the first 2 months I was on Cymbalta. Every presently and then I'll procure one, but it's not necessarily medication related. The excessive sweating is definately a side effect.if it continues you can always discuss it next to your doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment