Saturday, October 23, 2010

Does anybody experience Social Phobia? Does exercisng help cure it away? Your experience is appreciative.?

Well I'm going to start doing Cardio 30 MIN, followed by 1 hour of intense workout to get the endorphine. Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri. I find off Wed, Sat, Sun. Is this something that you muse can help me near my social anxiety? I was wondering to relieve anxiety problems can you work out 4 days only intensely? Or do you obligation to work out more then 4 days? And is my routine pious that I workout 2 days on, 1 days off, consequently 2 days on, and 2 days off. Or do I involve to workout 4 consectutive days straight then embezzle off Fri, Sat, Sun. Which one is better to assistance with anxiety problem?Does anybody experience Social Phobia? Does exercisng help cure it away? Your experience is appreciative.?
Exercise can back with depression and anxiety so I'm glad you're working out. It can also only just be really good for you. And going to the gym or getting out to exercise can, contained by and of itself, help you near being more social.
You may also want to speak next to your doctor to put together a plan. Cognitive-behavioral therapy might also be accommodating. Exposure therapy might be another thought for you to look into.
Good luck!
working out does nothing for my social anxiety (I hold lost over 20 pounds and that is good).
For some relations it can make them be aware of better about themselfs and to be precise often times ample to help beside social anxiety, but it is really a case to bag thing.
Working out is obedient for you though, so even if it may not help out your anxiety it is still a worthy thing to do and conceivably it will help you out.

No comments:

Post a Comment