Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Doc within Houston to prescribe XANAX?

I was wondering if anyone know of a good psychiatrist that will prescribe Xanax. My dated psychiatrist was unadulterated stingy with the prescriptions---but I contemplate the benefits outway the risks. I feel crazy and approaching I am going to die when I have an anxiety attack--and sometimes mine ending for hours on end (not in recent times a few minutes)...
Anyone know of a good doctor within Houston, Texas?
It is a legit and necessary for my existance--and I am almost out of my medication! Thanks.Doc within Houston to prescribe XANAX?
I live contained by Houston, TX. and have see Dr. Root for depression. I had be to many others beforehand he seen my want right off for medication. We tried numerous till we found what help along with his psychotherapy. He saved my life span. He is in Medical Place 1 essential St. Joseph Hosp. I think his first heading is Lawrence or Larry. You will like him. I be very comfortable next to him.~~jill
PS- He will decide what you inevitability !!
Let your fingers do the walking, use the phone book. I have hear of only one contained by your area, Dr. S. Freud. If you contact him I am sure he could facilitate. Good Luck!
You can go to a standard MD and tell him/her just about the anxiety--most will prescribe Xanax for short-term use. Then, check the phone book and with friends for a contemporary psychiatrist.

  • most popular girl name
  • pets
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment