Saturday, October 23, 2010

Does anyone else enjoy NO sex interest from lexapro and what can I do give or take a few it?

Does anyone else enjoy NO sex interest from lexapro and what can I do give or take a few it?
Effexor did that for me and Lexapro did for a while. My Doc has simply changed me over to Cymbalta because of weight gain from Lexapro and I enjoy a raging sex drive now. My husband get no rest. It is wonderful and powerful now. :)
Oh my saintliness yes! Before I had no sex drive because of my depression, presently it's because of Lexapro. The good word is that the longer you're on Lexapro you will get your drive pay for. However, getting to orgasm requires more than a little bit of mercy.
speak with the doctor that prescribed the lexapro. They might hold something that can help you or even possibly change your med to something else that will work beside the depression but not kill your sex drive. Good luck!
The removal of sexual interest can come from anti-depressant medication. It is often timetabled as a possible side affect, unfortunately. On the bright side, at lowest you know it's not just you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment