Saturday, October 23, 2010

Does Cymbalta end in substance gain?

I just started Cymbalta 30 mg three days ago. I am upping the dose to 60 mg surrounded by a few days. Aside from being hugely tired, I am worried about mass gain. I am reading horror stories online. Anyone have any comments?Does Cymbalta end in substance gain?
it depends on your body chemistry, movement level, and vigour. depression can lead to shipment gain (and vice versa) so many people's horror stories of shipment gain are simply because their depression has fixed their workout habits, or changed the mode they eat (eating for comfort, etc.). if you gain nothing from the 30mg dose, and haven't changed your pursuit level or conduct, then you should be fine.
also- exercising releases endorphins (the neurotransmitters surrounded by your brain that make you surface happier)- which is why it's so good for folks in your situation! best of luck
I own only be taking it for about a week and a partially, but so far I've lost a little bit of freight since it took my appetite away for the first 4 days. It affects everyone differently though, I heard immensity gain and weight loss can both be side effects.
no, if it did it would be no more than 3-5 lbs.
it didn't get me gain weight but it did abet give me a uneasy breakdown. It worked on me for awhile and then I snapped it be making me have anger outburst and more. That however doesn't show that will happen to you. But I don't bring to mind gaining substance.

No comments:

Post a Comment