Saturday, October 23, 2010

Does anyone know how to agreement near "brain shivers"?

I just just this minute found out I am pregnant and need to stop taking Effexor but the "brain shivers" along near the naseaousness is about to massacre me. Someone please help?Does anyone know how to agreement near "brain shivers"?
oh my god... i have that!! i got suddenly caught stale a high dose on effexor. and i go to the hospital for withdrawal...and i have the brain shivers that made me nuts. but there be nothing they can do roughly it. you just hold to wait in the region of a week or so, and it will go away, freshly try to get some rest. and also i be throwing up constantly, and was so dry, i couldn't even keep river down.
go to doctor pronto.
Go to the doctor!!
Did your doctor give an account you to stop taking Effexor? People usually need to be weaned stale of that type of medication rather than of late stopping it "cold turkey". If your doctor didn't tell you to stop taking it, afterwards you need to thieve it until you see your doctor and let him/her desire what's best.
see a doctor immediately...that medication seem to have cause the side effect. pretty extreme stuff.
I know what you are talking in the order of. It's like a buzzing contained by your brain that lasts a second. Wow, I never hear anyone talk going on for that.
Everyone else is right, see what your doctor says. In my experience I have them when I stopped taking an antidepressant and they lasted for a few days but as the days go on I noticed it smaller number and less until it be gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment