Saturday, October 23, 2010

Does anyone own a problem beside tolerance to Aderrall?

I have be taking 30mg Adderal twice daily for Narcolepsy and ADHD and it doesn't appear to work anymore. Wanted to hear from others on the subject of Adderal.Does anyone own a problem beside tolerance to Aderrall?
you can achieve used to the meds and it wont work if you do.
I don't really have any warning to offer, but I notice the same item when I was taking it. After a while it merely didn't seem to work as capably. You probably want to ask your doctor what he/she thinks.
Yep, I'm up to 40 mg twice a time plus 20 mg of instant release stuff - so basically a 100 a daytime, and you know what? I think I'm a bit too tolerant too it presently - doesn't seem to be working approaching it did before :( . Talk to your doctor, and exchange up your routine a bit. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment