Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Doctor Gave Me Lamictal For Anxiety?

do you think it may work i get samples todayDoctor Gave Me Lamictal For Anxiety?
Interesting choice... outstandingly interesting choice. maybe he think you've got bipolar and didnt want to let somebody know you :) or is he just a quack?
but seriously... i enjoy never seen within any literature that it has anti anxiety properties. though it help with depression and most anti depressants can aid with anxiety so its possible but it seem a very strange choice.
If you return with a rash while taking it progress to the ER immediately
best of luck
I've tried Lamictal and it works great, although I be using it as a combination with Prozac.
Lamictal is a great mood stabilizer...doctors prescribe it for plentifully of people beside Bi-Polar disorder...
My Neuro put me on it for Peripheral Neuropathy(nerve damage)did nothing for me.Who know maybe it will work for you..suitable luck.....Liz.
nope.
It helps beside depression but not anxiety.
I was given it for ADHD (?!) Weird, rotten label use close to yours.
I'm gonna vote that it will work. It such an odd med and different for everyone. When I started taking it, my husband made the quip that I just "sit down and shut up" permanently.
For sure no anxiety going on in attendance. After being on it long occupancy, I decided it be not for me as an only prescription because I became incredibly subdued and kinda sad. Just net sure you do the starter pack correctly, and if you start to feel better, no obligation to up your dose.
Good luck!!
PS-Keep tissues handy, the first few days start with a torrent of runny snot. Ick.

No comments:

Post a Comment