Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Effexor side effects?

i know this may sound gross, but since i've uped my dosage
of effexor to the max, i've notice white spots in my bowel
movements.is this the effexor that anyone know of? i
take no other meds.Effexor side effects?
Hi. I am on effexor also, and for the first year or so that I be taking it, I had like peas in a pod symptoms. It can be a side affect of the drug, but not the drug it's self. It can be part of the covering of the tablet that has not disolved completely. I be concerned about it also, but my Dr. told me this could be the problem. After a while, the heartburn within indigestion went away. I do own a problem with it from time to time, but nil out of the ordinary. I would definately check near the Dr. if you are overly concerned about it. I researched this on the lattice also and all the reference I found said the same item. Here is one for example.
http://members4.boardhost.com/crohnschat...
Good luck with it. The effexor have been my energy savor for almost 6 years now.
I be on effexor for a couple months and didnt notice that problem, sorry.
Effexor is the singular med i am taking as well. the side effects include..headache, nausea, sweating, weight loss,and dry mouth freshly to name a few, however, my experience beside effexor is side effect free...i don`t think they work deeply well. My dosage is 150mg.I don`t devise your white spots are from the med. Maybe you should see your doctor as it could be serious (or not).Good luck, hon.

No comments:

Post a Comment