Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Does depression head to anxiety, or is the other means of access around?

Does depression head to anxiety, or is the other means of access around?
That among most psychologists is another "chicken or the egg" question. It mostly depends on the individual who suffers from both of these conditions. There is a genetic contact between the two but nothing have been confirmed really. =)
It can be any way
WHAT??I don't Freeekin' KNOW! I imply, should I know? If I should why don't I??

and it makes me so disheartened. I wish I could minister to but I am no help to anyone...
I have a sneaking suspicion that it could be either approach from the beginning, but through my point of vision, I've had anxiety first next developed depression as a "sercurity blanket" to make me discern numb or something from all the agony & aching from panic attacks.
Anxiety lead to depression. Actually it can go any way at different times.
It depends on the personality and what is going on that lead the individual to discern these things. Mine started out as depression, first though. Then it got only just too overwhelming and stressful to even go outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment