Saturday, October 23, 2010

Does any one know where on earth I can capture free online counselling?

I need to find someone who can provide free (or solid cheap) online counselling. Must be good and doesnt call for to be a psychologist or professional therapist. I lately need someone to gossip through some stuff with. A sounding board.Does any one know where on earth I can capture free online counselling?
The well brought-up ones are few and far between. Counselors have to receive a living too remember! That aside, go to the website below. I own heard wonderful things just about her and she is genuine. She assesses grip by case and any offers her services free or negotiate a rate for those on a low budget. She's the best one I've come across so-far!
Right here :)
Yes, not councelling though. But I know of a place where you can chat through your problems with lots of others resembling you.
My Email and IM are available.
This site will give you free counseling and it is from experts resembling psychologists, etc
You can read their profile before you ask a interrogate and pick who you want to answer you.
You have to rummage through for your topic first.
Mental health would be yours.
These experts volunteer their services and it is outstanding!
There are lots other areas covering advice on lots topics as well.
They answer you through an email and you can follow up beside them if you wish.
I am sure you will love this site!
I own used this for many years and am extremely satisfied!
http://www.allexperts.com/

  • tvs
  • Fish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment